WHO. Director-General's opening remarks at the media briefing on COVID-19 - 11 March 2020. World Health Organization, accessed March 29, 2020. available from : https:// www.who.int/dg/ speeches/detail/who-director-general- s- opening- remarks- at- the- media-briefing- on-covid-19---11-march-2020.
2. Boyd AT, Cookson ST, Anderson M, Bilukha OO, Brennan M, Handzel T, Hardy C, Husain F, Cardozo BL, Colorado CN, Shahpar C. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention public
health response to humanitarian emergencies, 2007–2016. Emerging infectious diseases. 2017;23(Suppl 1):S196.
3. Gostin LO, Sircar NR, Friedman EA. Fighting novel diseases amidst humanitarian crises. Hastings Center Report. 2019;49(1):6-9.
4.Ahmed Z, Sonfield A. The COVID-19 outbreak: Potential fallout for sexual and reproductive health and rights. Guttmacher Institute. Retrieved May. 2020;15:2020.
5. As pandemic rages, women and girls face intensified risks (News), United Nations Population Fund
. 19.03.2020. available from : https:// www.unfpa.org/news/ pandemic- rages-women-and-girls-face-intensified- risks
6. Covid-19: Inclusive Programming – Ensuring Assistance And Protection Addresses The Needs of Marginalized And At-Risk People International Committee of The Red Cross
(Icrc) available from: https://resourcecentre. savethechildren. net/library/ covid-19-inclusive-programming- ensuring- assistance- and-protection- addresses-needs8.
7. Truelove S, Abrahim O, Altare C, et al. COVID-19: Projecting the impact in Rohingya refugee camps and beyond. Available at SSRN 3561565. 2020 Mar 22.
8. Interim Considerations for Infection Prevention and Control of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Inpatient Obstetric Healthcare Settings, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC). available from: https://rblh.fiocruz.br/sites/rblh.fiocruz.br/files/usuario/77/interim_considerations_for_infection_prevention_and_control_of_coronavirus_disease_ 2019_covid-19_in_inpatient_ obstetric_ healthcare_ settings_ cdc.pdf
9. Scaling up COVID-19 Outbreak Readiness and Response in Camps and Camp Based Settings (jointly developed by IASC/ IFRC/ IOM/ UNHCR/ WHO). available from: https://www.who.int/publications/m/item/ scaling- up-covid-19-outbreak-readiness-and- response- in-camps-and-camp-based-settings-(jointly-developed-by-iasc-ifrc-iom-unhcr-who)
10. How will the coronavirus affect access to safe abortion? International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) 20 March 2020. available from: https:// www. ippf. org/ blogs/how-will-coronavirus-affect-access-safe-abortion
11. Inter-Agency Standing Committee. Addressing mental health and psychosocial aspects of COVID-19 outbreak. See https:// interagency standing committee. org/system/ files/ 2020-03/IASC% 20Interim% 20Briefing% 20Note% 20on% 20COVID-19% 20Outbreak% 20Readiness% 20and% 20Response% 20Operations. 2020 Feb.
impact a forceful consequence; a strong effect More (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)